Due to high demand, please allow 10 to 21 business days for your order to arrive. We source products from all over the world to bring you epic offers at the lowest prices. This means that sometimes you have to wait a little longer to get your order but it's always worth it!
*Please note that 70% of our orders arrive within 10 business days.
This butyl tape is ideal for filling gaps and sealing joints such as those on bolt-on duct flanges and circular ducts in HVAC systems, air-conditioner casings, roofing and cladding systems, caravan roofs and panels, automotive windscreen and tail lights, glass and metal.
This tape is specially used where moisture and chemical resistance, thermal conductivity, flame resistance, heat and light reflectance is required.
- Works on any surface - Suitable for many things. Used for repair home leaks, cracks in roofs, leaks in window sills, water seepage, RV exterior, under house, toilet, tunnel, and subway. It is also a good vintage camper supplies to help you seal camper creak.
- Durable - Made of butyl rubber by special processing, non - toxic, no contraction, anti-aging, safe and odorless.
- Waterproof - Instantly stop leaking, never worry about a rainy day, practical repair putty stays strong adhesion on the various surface as well as heat insulation
- Works in any conditions - You can use the butyl seal tape between -15°C to 45°C, high and low-temperature resistance.
- Film Backing: Aluminum foil or Polyethylene
- Adhesive: Butyl rubber
- Interleaf: Anti adhesive Film Treated with Silicone
How To Use:
- Make sure the surface clean and dry before application.
- Peel off the released film and apply the RV roof seal tape.
- Repeatedly press the butyl sealant until the tape is fully stuck with the surface.
Tape Length: 5M (196'')