Due to high demand, please allow 10 to 21 business days for your order to arrive. We source products from all over the world to bring you epic offers at the lowest prices. This means that sometimes you have to wait a little longer to get your order but it's always worth it!
*Please note that 70% of our orders arrive within 10 business days.
When you thought that having a scar is forever, well now its not!
Get rid of those scars with this revolutionary Reusable Silicone Scar Removal Patch! This is the easiest solution to those ugly marks, burns and stitches scars. This patch has the power to lessen the blemishes and darks spots leaving you a better result in no time!
The Reusable Silicone Scar Removal Patch is made with advanced material silicone that acts to hydrate scar tissue to soften the scar, decreasing unnecessary scar formation that causes fading. It’s easy to use and guaranteed safe even for sensitive skin. It is a flexible, semi-occlusive silicone sheet, which is commonly used in scar therapy and the management of keloid scars. This self-adhesive, washable sheet support in the rehabilitation of damaged tissue, you’ll surely see progress within weeks!
- The Reusable Silicone Scar Removal Patch is made of finest, medical-grade silicone
- Scar sheet can be washed and reused within 3-4 weeks
- Clinically proven safe and effective scar reduction
- With visible scar treatment effect in few consecutive use
- Self-adhesive and durable
How to use:
- Clean hands and surrounding scar with a mild soap and dry before applying.
- Cut gel sheet to fit scar size.
- Keep the unused portion in the original container and store in a dry place below 25°C.
- Apply adhesive side to the scar gently without stretching.
- Use the silicone patch 4 hours at first, then 8 hours the next day, then 12 hours or even 24 hours a day when your skin is used to the silicone patch.
- Use 30 days as a treatment course, for scars less than 3 years, use 3 treatment courses (3 months). For scars more than 3 years, but less than 6 years, use 6 treatment courses (6 months). For scars more than 6 years, use 7~10 treatment courses.
After every use:
Clean the used gel sheet twice with a mild soap and warm water. Rinse thoroughly and dry. When gel sheet begins to wear out or difficult to clean replace with new one. The exchange period can be faster when apply to the part that there is a lot of friction.
This Reusable Silicone Scar Removal Patch also prevents the formation of a new scar and improves the appearance of the existing ones. It flattens, softens and fades them. It is applicable for people with acne or pimple scars, insect bites marks, stretch marks and surgical marks.
Say goodbye to those disgusting scars. Get your own Reusable Silicone Scar Removal Patch, NOW!